Your privacy is important to us.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
· We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
This website is owned and operated by Amor & Rosas, LLC. You can contact us by email at email@example.com; by telephone at (956) 701-2840; or by mail at the following address: Amor & Rosas, LLC, 4675 North Expressway, Suite C, Brownsville, Texas 78520.
Tu privacidad es importante para nosotros.